These scholarships are intended for Mexican candidates admitted to the ÉTS PhD program through a co-financing agreement between ÉTS and CONACYT (the Council of Science and Technology of Mexico).
Ten fellowships are granted each year.
Amount and duration
- Exemptions from increased fees;
- Regular fees: CONACYT grants funding for this part of the tuition fees;
- Subsistence costs: $1,000 USD per month or $12,000 USD per full year, if the student resides in Québec;
- Health insurance: CONACYT deposits a fixed amount to the student’s bank account.
The fee for an application for admission and travel costs between Mexico and Montréal are the candidate’s responsibility.
- Meet the conditions of admission for an ÉTS doctoral program;
- Meet all the eligibility conditions for the CONACYT scholarship program.
Study program Doctorate
For more information
Contact le Service des relations internationales (SRI) at firstname.lastname@example.org.