It takes place on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 and it's a first! Don't miss the opportunity to participate in our virtual Career Day! This event, which brings together students and graduates from all profiles and programs, will be a privileged moment to meet them virtually, inform them about your company, gain visibility, promote your co-op work terms and jobs and ensure your company’s future.
How will it work?
Our virtual event platform, EVENTBOUM, is an entirely Quebec-based creation that will allow you to:
- Create a virtual space that reflects your company's image and logo ;
- Introduce your company to ÉTS candidates through an introductory text;
- Make corporate videos and documentation (PDF documents, photos, etc.) available to candidates;
- Establish in advance appointment times with candidates;
- Meet with candidates on a "no appointment" basis;
- Access the application file of interested candidates.
With its simple and easy to use interface, EVENTBOUM will guide you in showcasing your company in an attractive formula for students.
The event will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. via the EVENTBOUM virtual platform.
Costs and registration
Register here! Please hurry as the registration deadline is Friday, October 2. Also take advantage of our introductory price ! Following your registration, you will receive a detailed questionnaire allowing you to start customizing your virtual space. Subsequently, information and training sessions will be offered to interested participants.
- Companies with 200 employees or less: $250 (before taxes);
- Companies with more than 200 employees: $350 (before taxes);
The invoice will be sent in the weeks following the activity (payment by cheque or bank transfer).