Internship and Job day - Virtual
Bringing together students and graduates of all profiles and programs, this event will be a privileged moment to meet them virtually, inform them about your company, gain visibility and promote your internships and jobs!
How will it work?
Our virtual event platform, UMANIZE, is an entirely Quebec creation that will allow you to:
• Create a virtual booth in the image of your company;
• Make available corporate videos and documentation such as PDF documents and photos to candidates;
• Register two representatives to “host” your booth;
• Establish appointment slots with candidates in advance;
• Meet candidates on a “walk-in” basis;
• Identify potential candidates using the smart networking;
• Offer a one-hour conference/webinar during the event (limited seats, additional costs).
Calendar and timeline
• Fall 2022: September 21, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Deadline - registration: August 15, 2022
• Deadline - set up of virtual booths by exhibitors: August 18, 2022
• Exhibitor training: to come
• Winter 2023: Date to come
Associated costs (virtual activity, before taxes)
• Business with 499 employees or less: $275;
• Business with 500 or more employees: $375;
• Reservation of a one-hour time slot for a conference/webinar during the Internship and Job Day: $100.
Registration – limited seats
Virtual JSEE Registration Form - September 21
Reservation form for a conference/webinar time slot during the Internship and Job Day
The invoice will be sent in the weeks following the activity (payment by check or bank transfer). In case of absence or cancellation made less than 72 hours before the activity, the full registration fee will be required.