Virtual Career Day
Thursday, January 28 2021
This event, which brings together students and graduates from all profiles and programs, will be a privileged moment to meet them virtually, inform them about your company, gain visibility, promote your co-op work terms and jobs and ensure your company’s future.
How will it work?
Our virtual event platform, Easy Virtual Fair, will allow you to:
- Create a virtual space that reflects your company's image and logo ;
- Introduce your company to ÉTS candidates through an introductory text;
- Make corporate videos and documentation (PDF documents, photos, etc.) available to candidates;
- Chat with candidates (maximum of 10 representatives per company);
- Meet with candidates using the video conferencing platform of your choice (Zoom, Teams, etc.);
- Host a webinar using the video conferencing platform of your choice (Zoom, Teams, etc.);
- Access the application file of interested candidates.
The event will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Costs and registration
- Companies with 200 employees or less: $250 (before taxes);
- Companies with more than 200 employees: $350 (before taxes);
The invoice will be sent in the weeks following the activity (payment by cheque or bank transfer).
To register: email@example.com