ÉTS in Figures
ÉTS trains 25% of all Québec engineers and ranks second in Canada for the number of undergraduate degrees granted in engineering.
- 8,284 undergraduate students
- 2,048 graduate students
- 684 doctoral students
- 20,776 from undergraduate programs
- 4,724 from graduate programs
86 programs of study
- 24 undergraduate programs, including 7 bachelor’s programs
- 62 graduate programs
Over 3,700 co-op work terms completed annually
- 28 research units
- 8 Canada Research Chairs
- 9 Institutional Research Chairs
- 2 NSERC Research Chairs
- 7 Industrial Research Chairs
- $26.6 million in research funds
- Almost 1,000 publications per year
- 60% of research activities performed in collaboration with the industry
Centech, the ÉTS business accelerator
- Among the top 10 in the UBI Global of World Top Business Accelerators.
- Entrepreneurs hail from 11 countries and 26 universities.