Employment and Career Assistance
Are you about to graduate, or did you graduate within the last two years? If so, you are eligible for free, personalized employment assistance services offered by the Co-Operative Education (SEC) department.
We can offer you:
- Listing your availability;
- Information on job offers and remuneration;
- Forwarding your resume to employers;
- Follow-up on job postings;
- Co-op work term and job events and recruitment activities on campus;
- Information on employers.