The Ministry of Education and Higher Learning grants exemption quotas to universities, allowing them to grant students holding a student visa exemptions from additional tuition fees.
The allocation of these exemptions, on the basis of the ÉTS quota, is under the jurisdiction of the Dean of Studies. A competition takes place each semester and the exemption is granted for that same semester.
- Be registered full-time (9-15 credits) in a Master’s program: 3 out-of-program credits are allowed in these credits;
- Hold a minimum average of 3.3/4.3 in the program of study covered by the application;
- Not have exceeded 4 semesters in the program of studies covered by the request;
- Must have no Failures (Échec) on his/her record;
- May not (for the referenced semester) an exemption bursary (from his country or other body);
- Must not have received 3 exemptions in the Master’s (MEES exemptions granted to universities).
- The cumulative average at the closing date of the competition;
- Must not have unpaid tuition fees for semesters prior to that of the competition.
Documents to submit electronically:
Master's Degree with Thesis
January 23, 2019