DRSR – Research team specialized in Development and Research on Structures and Rehabilitation
About the research unit
The Research team specialized in Development and Research on Structures and Rehabilitation (DRSR) focuses on research involving structures, and more specifically, the rehabilitation of existing structures and bringing them into compliance with seismic standards.
The members of the DRSR team have developed expertise in the following areas:
- Rehabilitation of reinforced concrete elements through the use of advanced composite materials;
- Dynamic and seismic analysis of existing structures;
- Bringing existing structures into compliance with seismic standards;
- Improving the performance of structures by modifying their typology;
- Dynamic soil-structure interaction.