Addresses and Opening Hours
ÉTS is located near the Bonaventure and Lucien-Lallier metro stations (orange line).
Pavilions's Opening Hours (main doors):
- From Monday to Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Main Pavilion (A)
1100 Notre-Dame Street West (corner of Peel)
Montreal QC H3C 1K3
1111 Notre-Dame Street West (corner of Peel)
Montreal QC H3C 6M8
Pavilion C – Centech
1000 Saint-Jacques Street
Montreal QC H3C 1G7
1219 William Street
Montreal QC H3C 4C9
Pavilion E (House of Students)
1220 Notre-Dame Street West (corner of Murray)
Montreal QC H3C 1K5
1125 William Street
(one block south of Notre-Dame accessible via Peel Street)
Montreal QC H3C 1P7
⚠️ Please note that due to work carried out on William street, the receiving dock is relocated to the following location:
511, Jean-d'Estrées Street
Montreal QC H3C 6T7
- Monday to Friday: from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Services's Opening Hours
Library (Pavilion A)
Please visit the library website for detailed information.
Registrar's Office (A-1120)
- Until October 14th, 2022 : Our service counter will be open from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., including lunch time.
- Starting on October 17th, 2022 : Our service counter will be open from Monday to Thursday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., including lunch time.
Cafeteria (Pavilion A, ground floor)
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sports Center (Pavilion B, 3rd floor)
Please visit the Sports Center website for detailed information.
IT Services (Pavilion B, ground floor)
- Monday to Friday : 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
ÉTS Coop (Pavilion B, ground floor)
Please visit the Coop website for detailed information (in French).
Office of Student Life (Pavilion E)
- Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
International Relations Service (A-3700)
- Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to noon and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com or make an appointment online with an international student advisor.
Tim Hortons (Pavilion B, ground floor) and new café (Pavilion D)
- Closed until further notice.
Maps and Itinerary
Coming by car?
Indoor parking is available at ÉTS for $15 per day (or $0.08 $/minute).
Visitors are welcome to park in the Pavilion A parking area:
- Monday to Friday – after 5 :00 p.m. only
- Weekends – any time
Visitors are welcome to park in the Pavilion B and E parking areas at any time.