Scholarships intended to support deserving students.
Amount and duration
- Master’s: $5,000 (1 semester)
- Doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester)
In the semester of the competition:
- Be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master's (with thesis) or PhD program at ÉTS;
- Must no be in a extension period:
- Must not hold an award of $10,000 or more per year obtained in a competition / selection process (e.g. ÉTS Excellence Awards, NSERC fellowships, or other).
In addition, for master’s candidates:
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,5/4.3 In the current program of studies.
In addition, for PhD candidates:
- Have passed the doctoral exam (DGA1030).
- Academic excellence (Master’s 40% / PhD 10%);
- Description of the research project (Master’s 30% / PhD 50%);
- Publications (Master’s 10% / PhD 20%);
- Communications / conferences (5%);
- Communication and leadership skills (15%).
All candidates will receive an answer at the end of March.
Documents to submit electronically:
- Application form (available January 5 2023)
PDF documents to send by email to email@example.com
- Proof of submission or acceptance of articles not yet published or of communications not yet presented, if applicable.
No other document will be accepted.
Study program Master's Degree with Thesis
Legal status Canadian citizen
January 24 2023, 3 p.m.
For more information
Write to Info Bourses.