Scholarships reserved for student athletes selected by coaches at ÉTS, up to a maximum of $5,000 for the first year of university studies in a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral program.
To qualify for the scholarship, candidates must not be benefitting from tuition exemption or an inter-university agreement. They must also successfully complete their sessions and maintain an average of 2.0/4.3 at the undergraduate level or 2.8/4.3 at the graduate level while maintaining active status on their respective sports teams.
Amount and duration
- Three (3) instalments over a full academic year: One instalment per session for a total of up to $1,000 for the first session and up to $2,000 for each of the following sessions.
- The scholarship can only be used to pay tuition fees and related fees. It cannot be exchanged or converted to cash.
Candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Have been recruited by the coach of a sports team at ÉTS;
- Successfully complete their courses and maintain an average of 2.0/4.3 at the undergraduate level and 2.8/4.3 at the graduate level while maintaining active status on their sports team;
- Be registered for full-time studies at ÉTS for a first session at the undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate level in the Technological Academic Path program or a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral program.
- Choose to continue their studies at ÉTS on a full-time basis in a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral program upon completion of an inter-university agreement or tuition exemption.
- Choose to continue their Master studies at ÉTS after having completed a Bachelor program at ÉTS or to continue their Doctoral studies at ÉTS after having completed a Master program at ÉTS.
Technological Academic Path
Master's Degree with Project
Master's Degree with Thesis