Internal Scholarship (Master's with projet)
Twenty scholarships offered to deserving international students to provide financial support applicable to the additional tuition fees*.
* Fees charged to international students other than those from France or Belgium.
Amount and duration
$2 000 (1 semester)
- Be registered full-time (9-15 credits) in a Master’s with project program : no out-of-program course credits are allowed in these credits;
- Hold a minimum cumulative average of 3.8/4.3 in the program of study covered by the application;
- Must not be a French or Francophone Belgian student;
- Not have exceeded 4 semesters in the program of studies covered by the request;
- Must have no Failures (Échec) on his/her record;
- May not hold (for the referenced semester) an exemption bursary (from his country or other body);
- The cumulative average at the closing date of the competition;
- Must not have unpaid tuition fees for semesters prior to that of the competition.
Documents to submit electronically:
Study program Master's Degree with Project
Legal status International student
February 21, 2023, 3 p.m.
For more information
Write to Info Bourses.