Programs of Study in Engineering leading to Research
Do you want to do research in engineering? Here is the list of master’s and doctoral programs with a research-oriented profile.
ÉTS Master of Engineering Programs
These research-oriented master’s programs lead to the degree of Master in Applied Sciences (M.A.Sc.):
- Aerospace Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automated Manufacturing Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Engineering with a Personalized Concentration
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency
- Occupational Health and Safety (Risk Reduction) Engineering
- Innovation Management
- Engineering Project Management
- Telecommunications Networks Engineering
- Healthcare Technologies Engineering
How to Find a Supervisor and a Research Project
Many professors recruit graduate students to join their research teams.
There are three ways to find their offers:
- By visiting the page Research Projects for Students.
- By consulting the faculty listings, more specifically the Research Projects for Students tab.
- By getting in touch with a professor who has expertise in a domain that interests you. Before getting in touch, prepare to ask the right questions. We suggest some questions for you at Find a Thesis Supervisor.
Darine Ayemed, who is passionate about ambient intelligence and technological innovation, is a post-doctoral fellow at ÉTS’s Synchromédia Laboratory. This researcher and entrepreneur is also executive director and co-founder of NYX-R, a start-up that offers an eco-sensitive cognitive platform that combines IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence for intelligent management of indoor and outdoor living spaces.Learn more