Volunteer engagement graduate studies
Scholarships offered by ÉTS and the ÉTS student association (AÉÉTS) designed to reward volunteer engagement by master’s and PhD students in projects and activities that have a direct impact on ÉTS graduate students.
The commitment may involve intra academic activities (in connection with studies) (e.g. organizing a site visit, starting a discussion group, participating in a program committee or the senate, etc.) or extra academic (e.g. The Student Association, leisure activities, committees, mentorship of students, etc.)
Amount and duration
- 3 awards of $1,000 / 1 semester
- 4 awards of $2,500 / 1 semester
- In the semester of the competition, be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master's or doctoral program;
- Must not be in an extension period;
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,3/4.3 In the current program of studies.
Applications which present only past activities will not be considered.
- Role, achievements and leadership in the activity (50%);
- Duration and continuity of the involvement (10%);
- Intensity during the last year (10%);
- Impact on student and academic life at the graduate level (25%);
- Quality of the application (5%).
All candidates will receive an answer in March.
Documents required: Documents to submit electronically:
- Application form (available in January 2024)
PDF documents to send by email to email@example.com:
- A letter from a respondent: This letter must testify to one of the activities in which you are involved. If you have multiple activities, it is up to you to choose the one that you want to highlight. It is important to inform your respondent that sjould the letter testifies to more than one activity, it will not be receivable. The respondent must send the letter directly to the Dean’s Office by the deadline.
Master's Degree with Thesis
January 25, 2024, 3 p.m.
Write to Info Bourses.