Schorlarships for internships at CCTT College Technology Transfer Institutions
Quebec’s FRQNT fund offers two scholarships to ÉTS students to complete an internship at a college-level technology transfer centre or CCTT.
Candidates interested in this program must find their own internship.
Take note that this CCTT internship cannot be carried out as part of the industrial internship activities organized by the ÉTS Co-operative Education department.
Amount and duration
- Be enrolled full-time in a master's or doctoral program;
- Do an internship in an FRQNT-supported field of research;
- The internship must be related to the candidate’s program of studies or research project.
Consult the FRQNT website for specific details on eligibility.
An internal selection process determines which candidates are recommended to the FRQNT selection committee.
- Academic record;
- Letter explaining your motivation.
A PDF document sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing, in this order:
- Official transcripts for all university studies;
- A letter explaining your motivation;
- A brief letter from the research supervisor confirming that the program of studies or the research project is related to the proposed internship activities.
Master's Degree with Thesis
January 13, 2024 (internal selection)
Consult the FRQNT website.