Skip to main content

Registrar’s Office

The Registrar’s Office manages admission conditions, registrations, and the conditions relating to the continuation of your studies. This administrative entity also manages and maintains student records, from admission right through to issuance of diplomas. Here you can also obtain official documents, such as certificates, transcripts and a copy of your diploma.

Operating Hours

  • From 3rd to 19th of January, 2024: Our service counter will be open from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., including lunch time. You may also reach us by Info-ÉTS.
  • Starting from 22nd of January, 2024: Our service counter will be open from Monday to Thursday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., including lunch time. On Fridays, you may reach us by Info-ÉTS.

Obtaining official documents

We are currently experiencing technical issues with the payment gateway, which are caused by service interruptions. This problem is intermittent. If your transaction fails, please try again. Thank you for your collaboration.

  • Fees for official documents
  • Online: Connect to MonÉTS and fill out the form that is located in the “Forms” section.If you have forgotten your access codes, contact us by filling out the Info-ÉTS form (you will be asked security questions).
    You can also use the application form (in French) for a certificate or a statement of notes without logging in. Only Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted.
  • In person: You must fill out the form (in French) and pay the fees online using a computer or your cell phone before you appear at the Registrar’s Office. No payment will be accepted at the counter. You must have paid the fees by credit card at the time you fill in the form.
  • By Proxy: If you asked to pick up the document at the Registrar’s Office counter and you aren’t able to get there, you can appoint a person to pick up the documents on your behalf. However, you must prepare a proxy (In French). This must be submitted to us via the Info-ÉTS form BEFORE your representative comes to the counter.

To obtain a duplicate copy of a diploma

A duplicate diploma can be provided only in the following cases:

  • Loss or destruction of the original diploma;
  • Official change of name;
  • Official change of gender.

In these cases, send your request via the Info-ÉTS form.


  • If you need an Attestation of Completion of Studies, you must make a request using the online form.
  • If you need a certified copy of your diploma, you must go to the Registrar’s Office Service Counter during operating hours. You must bring your original diploma with you.