Organize a Student Activity
Want to organize a student activity? Make sure you plan your event well in advance.
Book the Room
- Executive members of student organizations recognized by the Office of Student Life may reserve meeting rooms on the 2nd floor of Pavilion D.
- No reservation is required for students who wish to use classrooms that are not being used by instructors or the teamwork areas in the Library.
- If you want to book the ÉTS auditorium or public places (halls, open spaces), expect a delay of 6 to 8 weeks, and make a request for the authorization of a student activity (in French).
Promote Your Event
Use the available means of advertising:
- Interface, newsletter of student life at ÉTS: Submit your article no later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday so that it can be published in the Interface sent by e-mail the following Monday.
- ÉTS TV: Use the PowerPoint template and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ÉTS Social Media: please contact email@example.com.
- ÉTS Web Calender (linked to the MonÉTS calender): submit an event.
- Paper posters: Before printing your posters, make sure you have the required budget in your UBR and permission from your club leader. To obtain poster support, please write to the ÉTS Students Events Team.
Also make sure you are in compliance with the alcohol regulations by consulting: