Conducting research at Dynamo
Joining the Dynamo laboratory team during your graduate or post-graduate studies will give you the opportunity to reach your full potential as a specialized engineer. Working alongside recognized experts, you will have the possibility to perfect your applied research skills.
Superior-quality learning environment
- Complete your studies with concrete achievements;
- Add practical experience to your academic curriculum;
- Enhance your training through direct access to the industrial culture;
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art modelling, simulation and measuring tools and software;
- Further your education with internal conferences, available exclusively at Dynamo.
A growing professional network
- Jump-start your career here and abroad with an internationally recognized diploma;
- Enhance your education through exchange activities with other students, exclusive to Dynamo;
- Take advantage of career advancement opportunities in your area of expertise with our partner companies.
Stimulating and dynamic student life
- Take advantage of scholarships and paid apprenticeships;
- Take advantage of group insurance plans and benefits available from ÉTS;
- Choose the best university city in Canada, ranked 14th in the world (source: QS Best Student Cities 2023).