Multi-SoOP Acquisition, Tracking and Data fusion for Robust and Resilient GNSS Receiver
The Master's student will work on the NSERC Discovery Grant Program entitled “Universal Software Defined Avionic Receiver (SDAR) for Robust and Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT)”.
The objectives of this Master’s research include:
- Integration of our Patented universal GNSS receiver (Made in lab) and Multi-Mode SDAR in a single Nutaq PicoSDR platform,
- Study multi-SoOP detection, acquisition and tracking methods,
- Data fusion with implementation of GNSS/Iridium Multilateration (MLAT) algorithm with inertial sensors,
- SCA optimization for SDAR implementation,
- Tests in laboratory and validation in real environment.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Excellent background knowledge in aerospace engineering or signal processing field
- Excellent motivation
- Good research record and / or good academic curriculum
- Ability to work well
- Excellent programming knowledge