Saturday, February 11, 2023, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
ÉTS invites you to visit its campus!
The open house offers many activities to learn more about ÉTS.
- Guided tours of the campus,
- Academic area with stands for undergraduate and graduate programs and services offered by ÉTS;
- Extracurricular area with student clubs and university sports;
- Career area to discuss the engineering profession;
- Thematic conferences in French. Check the schedule here.
Are you an international student? Get all the information you need on February 11, 2023, and get your questions answered in our live webinars.
- Admission for international students (in English) - 9 a.m to 10 a.m.
- Admission for international students (in French) - 10.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m.
Plan your day
We recommend that you make a note of the programs you are interested in and verify whether you meet all of the admission criteria. The ÉTS team will be on hand during the Open House, and they are more than willing to answer your questions.
Plan your visit
The welcome area for the Open House will be located at the entrance to Pavilion A.
The ÉTS Open House is certified carbon neutral by the NPO Planetair!
To obtain this certification, ÉTS records all greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions produced by the movement of organizers, employees, suppliers and participants, all waste materials produced, all food and drink served and the energy consumed in connection with the holding of the event. Once these calculations have been completed, ÉTS purchases carbon credits through the Planetair+ÉTS product, which allows for offsetting of the GHG emissions produced and investment in research into climate change at ÉTS.