Master Thesis on Ethics and Compliance in Consulting Engineering Firms
The master's project focuses on the management of ethics and compliance in consulting engineering firms and is in partnership with three large engineering firms in Montreal. These companies must demonstrate excellent ethics management and compliance to their stakeholders. The Master's thesis focus on the analysis of some of the components of ethics and compliance programs and the improvement of ethics and compliance decision support tools. The course of the project is to be discussed with the compliance managers.
The intern will:
- Work with the partner firms, in 6-month periods; up to three firms will be involved, successively;
- Define the research objectives with the compliance managers;
- Conduct a literature review, based on the objectives;
- Plan the activities to be carried out and carry out the project, in coordination with the firms;
- Coordinate follow-up meetings;
- Write a master's thesis.
- Years of education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Language requirements: French and English (spoken and written)
- Other requirements: Advanced computer skills
- Ability to communicate with multiple audiences
- An interest in business ethics
- Ability to communicate in French and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work independently
Desired program of studies
Masters with thesis
Infrastructure and the Built Environment
The project is financed by the Mitacs Acceleration program for two years.
Starting : Summer 2022
Partners involved: Three engineering firms
How to apply: Send a cover letter, a CV and transcripts to Claudiane.email@example.com