Développement d’une stratégie de commande-contrôle d’un système de chauffage, ventilation et conditionnement de l’air (CVCA)
The project consists of developing and implementing a command-control strategy for the HVAC system of the controlled environment test bench (BE2C) of the Laboratory of Thermal and Building Science (ltsb). The start of the project should be as quickly as possible and the supervisors of this project are Professors Katherine D’Avignon and Danielle Monfet, from the Department of Construction Engineering.
Applicants from the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Construction Engineering and Systems Engineering are welcome to apply, as well as anyone with the required skills listed below.
Development of a control-command sequence for the HVAC system;
Implementation of the sequence on LabView;
Performing tests to validate the operation of the sequence;
Analyzing the resulting data to demonstrate the achievement of the desired environmental conditions;
Attend project meetings.
- Interest in air quality and ventilation;
- Programming experience on LabView;
- Basic understanding of data management;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in French or English.
Applications should include:
- A one-page cover letter indicating the student's relevant experience and how the requirements are being met;
- Complete curriculum vitae;
- Transcript of records;
- Sample of a technical text written in French or English.
Desired program of studies
Masters with thesis, Doctorate
Energy, Infrastructures and built environment
Annual scholarship available. Duration : 2 years
Starting : 2022-01-10
Please send your application by email to email@example.com, adressed to professors Danielle Monfet and Katherine D’Avignon.
Development of a command-control strategy for a heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system