Winter 2021 session
General information and procedures for the upcoming sessionWednesday, October 7, 2020
ÉTS is announcing that its Winter 2021 session will be delivered in hybrid mode, with the majority of lecture courses being delivered remotely and certain training activities being held in person on campus.
We are monitoring the situation very closely, and we remind you that conditions may change in accordance with government recommendations and directives from the Public Health Directorate.
Here is the information that we are able to convey at the present time.
- The Winter session will be delivered in hybrid mode
- the majority of lecture courses will be delivered remotely;
- practical work sessions for the Technological Academic Path (TAP) program and laboratory sessions for certain courses will be delivered in person.
- The course selection period will begin on November 2, 2020.
- The teaching delivery mode for each course will be specified in Cheminot.
- Mid-term exams and final exams will be held in person if conditions permit.
- Graduate and post-graduate students will have access to their laboratories and work spaces in order to pursue their work.
- The student community will be able to take advantage of library and cafeteria facilities, along with work spaces and certain laboratories.
- The teaching delivery mode, the taking of exams (mid-term and/or final), the available services and the various accessible areas are subject to change in accordance with government recommendations and directives from the Public Health Directorate.
- International students will have access to a remotely delivered session for the time being. We are awaiting further confirmations and immigration conditions that may allow the situation to progress over the coming days.
The health and success of our students remains our highest priority!