Access to the campus
All campus buildings and facilities are open and accessible. Consult the opening hours of the pavilions and services.
The following measures continue to apply in all campus buildings:
- Exclusion of symptomatic individuals.
- Hand hygiene.
- Respiratory etiquette.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces such as washrooms and eating areas.
- Regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
Wearing of mask
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory while positioned at least 2 metres away from other people and when a physical barrier is in place, both indoors and outdoors.
- In the classroom, a mask is not required once seated when a physical distance of 1.5 meters is maintained.
- It is still recommended to wear a mask when circulating in buildings.
- Classes and hold in-person activities are allowed
- Team work is permitted on campus.
- Indoor team sports are permitted, with a maximum of 25 people.
- Meetings and conferences are permitted, with a maximum of 250 seated attendees.
- Outdoor activities can be held on the ÉTS campus, with a maximum of 3,500 people.
- Gatherings may be held inside the student residences with a maximum of 10 people from different addresses or the occupants of three households. Consult the government guidelines associated with the green zone.
- Students moving in are allowed to have the assistance of individuals who will be required to wear masks when the 2 meter distance cannot be maintained.