EFFECTIVE MAY 14, 2022
Mask wearing and physical distancing INSIDE and OUTSIDE the buildings at ÉTS
Wearing a mask is no longer mandatory, except*:
- For the first few days after isolation when you have had COVID-19 (usually 5 days);
- For 10 days if you live with someone who has COVID-19.
However, it is still recommended:
- If you have a respiratory disease or are immunocompromised;
- If you are in the presence of vulnerable or immunocompromised people;
- When it is difficult to maintain distance from others.
Community members are asked to respect those who wish to continue to wear masks as an effective way to protect themselves from COVID-19.
*Masks must still be worn in public transportation and health care facilities.
Distancing measures are no longer mandatory.
The following measures continue to apply in all campus buildings:
- Exclusion of people who show symptoms.
- Hand hygiene (in French).
- Respiratory etiquette.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces such as washrooms and eating areas.
- Regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
Consult the Specific guidelines in higher education.