Opening hours for the campus are reduced to comply with the curfew, effective January 9:
- Monday to Friday : 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays : 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- On-campus teaching and research activities that have already been planned to take place during evenings are deemed to be priority by the government, and therefore, will be maintained.
- After 8:00 p.m., only the main entrance of Pavilion A will be accessible (controlled access).
Supporting documents to provide to circulate after curfew for students and staff who are required to be on campus: valid student ID, copy of course schedule, confirmation of registration or a letter from the employer (source: Ministère de l'enseignement supérieur).
If necessary, contact the Prevention and Security Office: 514-396-8900.
Addresses and Opening Hours
Pavilions's Opening Hours :
- From Monday to Friday : 6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays : 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Main Pavilion (A)
1100 Notre-Dame Street West (corner of Peel)
Montreal QC H3C 1K3
1111 Notre-Dame Street West (corner of Peel)
Montreal QC H3C 6M8
Pavilion E (House of Students)
1220 Notre-Dame Street West (corner of Murray)
Montreal QC H3C 1K5
1125 William Street
(one block south of Notre-Dame accessible via Peel Street)
Montreal QC H3C 1P7
- From Monday to Friday : from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM