Mitacs Globalink Research Award
The MITACS Globalink Research Award provides financial assistance to senior undergraduates and graduate students in Canada to conduct 12-24 week research projects at universities abroad.
Consult the MITACS Globalink website for the full eligible countries.
Amount and duration
- $6,000 for 12 to 24 weeks.
- Be enrolled full-time in the final year of an undergraduate program or be enrolled full-time as graduate students;
- Must not undertake a research project at a university from which the student already holds a diploma;
- Must be age 18 or older;
- Must not have already participated in the Globalink research fellowship program;
- The citizenship requirements may vary by destination. Consult the MITACS Globalink website for more details.
Consult the MITACS Globalink website.
Master's Degree with Thesis
Applications may be submitted at any time, but at least 16 weeks (4 months) prior to the scheduled start of the internship.
We recommend you begin the process two months before filing the application.
Plan on 1 to 2 weeks to obtain the signatures.
Before preparing an application, the student must first speak to his thesis or research supervisor.
The professor must send a draft version of the application to Inga Ebert (Mitacs).
Write to Inga Ebert (Mitacs)