► QUICK COMPETITION - Ph.D.
Hydro-Québec offer a scholarship to an ÉTS student whose research project is related to at least one of the following seven areas of innovation:
- Energy efficiency;
- Renewable energy and climate change;
- Electrification of ground transportation;
- Inspection and maintenance of facilities;
- Performance and sustainability of facilities;
- Water flow and electricity production forecasts;
- Smart grid.
Amount and duration
- PhD: One scholarship valued at $6,000 each
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Be enrolled for full-time study in a Master’s program with thesis or in a PhD program.
- Hold a minimum cumulative average of 3.5/4.3 in the program related to the application.
- Have successfully completed activity DGA1031 (Research problem).
- Not have exceeded 9 semesters in the program of studies covered by the application.
- Must not have previously received an Hydro-Québec doctoral scholarship.
- Must not have unpaid tuition fees for semesters prior to that of the competition.
- Academic record (50%);
- Description of the research project (40%);
- Communication, leadership and interpersonal skills (10%).
An internal selection process will determine the application that will be retained.
Document to submit electronically:
- Application form
In the Description of the research project section, you must first indicate Hydro-Québec's innovation area to which is related your research. Then continue with the description of the project according to the instructions given.
PDF documents to send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Transcripts of marks for all university studies (other than at ÉTS). Please enter the appplication number in the object of your email (ex.: Hydro-Québec scholarship numbrer XXX).
November 16, 2023, 3 p.m.
Write to Info Bourses