Scholarships addressed to deserving students with financial needs.
Some recipients will be offered mentoring by the Arbour foundation.
Amount and duration
- Master’s: $20,000 / year (renewable once)
- Doctorate: $30,000 / year (renewable once)
- Have completed at least 2 semesters of full-time studies at a Québec university during the past 12 months;
- Have a cumulative average of at least 75% (3.23/4.3);
- Must register full time during the Fall 2023 and Winter 2024 semesters.
- An internal selection process will determine which candidates are recommended to the Foundation’s selection committee.
- Visit the Fondation Arbour website to obtain the application form (for a new request) or renewal form and find out what documents are required;
- The application dossier (in PDF format) must be emailed to email@example.com. The form and required documents must be submitted in a single PDF and in the order shown on page 2 of Arbour Foundation's Guidelines and Selection Criteria.