The Molson Foundation offers scholarships to ÉTS students whose project is related to at least one of the following objectives:
- The protection of water resources;
- The reduction of greenhouse gas emissions;
- The recovery / recycling of waste materials;
- The implementation of best practices within the supply chain.
Amount and duration
- Be enrolled for full-time study in a Master’s program with project.
- Hold a minimum cumulative average of 3,7/4,3 in the current study program.
- Not have exceeded 4 semesters in the program of studies covered by the application.
- Must not have unpaid tuition fees for semesters prior to that of the competition.
- Academic excellence (40%);
- Description of the research project (40%);
- Relevant experiences (10%);
- Communication, leadership and interpersonal skills (10%).
An internal selection process will determine the applications that will be retained.
Document to submit electronically:
PDF documents to send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Transcripts of marks for all university studies (other than at ÉTS). Please enter the appplication number in the object of your email (ex.: Molson scholarship numbrer XXX).
Study program Master's Degree with Project
Legal status Canadian citizen
March 17 2023, 3 p.m.
For more information
Write to Info Bourses.