Public Transit Incentive Program FOR EMPLOYEES
Regular staff members and those with special status (employment contract with a term of at least 12 months, working a minimum of 35 hours per week) are eligible for the Public Transit Incentive Program (PTIC) for ÉTS employees. Members of this program benefit from three free months of public transit with an annual membership, thanks to an agreement between ÉTS, the Société de transport de Montréal (STM) and the Réseau de transport métropolitain (Exo).
- Regular employee or employee with special status (temporary, supernumerary or replacement) working a minimum of 35 hrs/week;
- Regular employee working part time due to phased retirement;
- Regular employee on deferred salary leave or sabbatical;
- Regular employee on sick leave.
How the program works
By joining the OPUS & Cie (STM) program or the OPUS+ entreprise (Exo) program, staff members benefit from three free months of membership in the form of one free month granted by Exo or the STM and 2 months granted by ÉTS.
In order to take advantage of the rebate, employees must subscribe to the program for a minimum of 12 consecutive months (reimbursement of the rebate may be requested if membership is cancelled). Please note that your annual membership in the PTIC renews automatically unless it is canceled by you or ÉTS.
If you travel exclusively within the STM network (OPUS & Cie):
- Go to the STM website;
- Follow the procedure (create an account or sign in to an existing account, and proceed with online subscription to the OPUS & Cie program);
- Employer Code to enter: 3L4411TS;
- If necessary, contact the STM’s Customer Service department, at 514-373-6553, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, and between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
If you travel with any of the following transit companies: TRAM, TRAIN, STL, RTL, CITHSL, CITSV, CIT Le Roussillon, CIT Le Richelain, Ville de Sainte-Julie, CITCRC, MRC L’Assomption, CIT Laurentides or CITSO) (OPUS+ entreprise):
- Go to the Exo website;
- Follow the procedure (create an account or sign in to an existing account, and proceed with online subscription to the OPUS & entreprise program);
- Employer Code to enter: XAEIFJVL (note: the 4th character is the letter "I");
- Attention: Be sure to click on "Validate the Code" after you have entered the Code.
- If necessary, contact Exo’s Customer Service department, at 514-287-8726, between 6:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, and between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.