Visitors and suppliers: Consult the procedures before travelling to ÉTS.
All individuals who meet one or more of the following conditions are prohibited from accessing the campus:
- Any individual who has received a positive diagnosis following a COVID-19 test or is awaiting test results.
- Any individual who is experiencing one or more symptoms of the infection (depending on the category).
- Any individual who lives at the same address as an individual who is experiencing symptoms or who is awaiting the results of a screening test.
- Any individual who has been in close contact with an infected individual within the last 14 days, even if they have received a negative test result. The close contact must have taken place during the period when the infected individual was contagious.
- Any individual who has returned from travelling outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
Declaration of symptoms and infections related to COVID-19:
Any member of the community who is not permitted to access the campus due to any of the situations indicated above must fill out the form. If the situation subsequently changes, they must fill out the form again.
In addition, any individual who has visited the campus and then meets any of the conditions described below in the following days must also fill out the form :
- Experiences one or more symptoms related to COVID-19 (according to the government’s website);
- Has received a POSITIVE diagnosis following a COVID-19 screening test;
- Lives with an individual who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or who is being investigated and awaiting test results;
- Learns that they had come into close contact with an infected individual before visiting the campus.
Fill out the form
The Declaration of symptoms and infections related to COVID-19 form is only used for the purpose of tracing cases and contacts.
- All of the information indicated on the form is strictly confidential
- No negative action will be undertaken in the case of a declaration of non-compliance with health measures.
Any absence due to sickness must be reported in keeping with normal procedures.
For additional information:
COVID-19 in Québec (Gouvernment of Québec)
FAQ about COVID-19 (Gouvernment of Canada)