COVID-19: Informations and procedures
The Greater Montréal Area (GMA) at red alert level: Consult the directives announced by ÉTS.
Check this page on a regular basis in order to keep abreast of the situation at ÉTS within the context of the current pandemic.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please inform ÉTS by e-mail (email@example.com) immediately.
Visitors and suppliers: Consult the procedures before travelling to ÉTS.
All individuals who meet one or more of the following conditions are prohibited from accessing the campus:
- Any individual who has received a positive diagnosis following a COVID-19 test or is awaiting test results.
- Any individual who is experiencing one or more symptoms of the infection (depending on the category).
- Any individual who lives at the same address as an individual who is experiencing symptoms or who is awaiting the results of a screening test.
- Any individual who has been in close contact with an infected individual within the last 14 days, even if they have received a negative test result. The close contact must have taken place during the period when the infected individual was contagious.
- Any individual who has returned from travelling outside of Canada within the last 14 days.