Assistance for Entrepreneurs
Want to start a technology business? Have an idea, but no idea what it’s worth? You’re in luck: ÉTS is on a mission to stimulate entrepreneurship! Here’s how.
Training to make smart entrepreneurs
Many courses and programs are aimed at future entrepreneurs:
- Gestion financière d'entreprise (ENT201) | Enterprise Financial Management
- Introduction à l'entrepreneurship (ENT202) |Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Marketing et vente (ENT601) | Marketing and Sales
- Direction d'entreprise (ENT602) | Business Leadership
Graduate programs to help you develop state-of-the-art innovations:
● DESS in Innovation Management
● Master’s in Innovation Management
Centech: Turn ideas into actions!
ÉTS has also created Centech, an accelerator for new businesses. By the way, it’s also been named one of the 10 best in accelerators in the world by University Business Indicator Index.
Located in the former Montréal Planetarium, Centech is open to all students, from any geographical or technological origin, in any field of study, from any university. Currently, entrepreneurs at Centech come from 11 countries and 26 universities.
You can get various kinds of support at Centech:
- Coaching and mentoring
- Access to laboratories and state-of-the-art equipment
- Financial assistance
- Expert networks
- Work spaces
Consult the Centech website for more information.