Do Research Abroad
Are you a graduate student? How would you like to establish a network of contacts abroad and develop your intercultural skills by visiting another country and carrying out a research project? You might even be eligible for a grant!
What are the Admission Criteria?
To be eligible for a research project abroad, you must:
- Be enrolled full-time at ÉTS in a master's or doctoral program;
- Have earned 9 credits in your program of studies before your departure;
- Have an average of 3.0 or more;
- Have at least 9 credits of research to earn during your time abroad.
- The research project must last at least 3 weeks and no longer than 8 months.
When Should You Apply?
You must submit your application package before December 15 at the Bureau du recrutement et de la coordination internationale (BRÉCI), the recruitment and international coordination office, room A-3700.
- If you are accepted, you must start your research project between January and December of the following year.
- Any application filed after the deadline date may be taken into account if funds are still available at the time of filing.
Candidates will receive the Selection Committee’s decision within a week after the application has been submitted.