||Sunday, April 28 2019
9:15 a.m. – Time by which graduating students must arrive to receive instructions and their gown.
Latecomers will not be admitted.
10:30 a.m. – CEREMONY BEGINS
||Théâtre Maisonneuve at Place des Arts
175 Ste-Catherine Street West, Montreal
Who is eligible?
- Only graduating students who received their bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees between November 2018 and March 2019 are invited to the ceremony on April 28, 2019. If you are eligible, you will receive an e-mail.
- You must have paid all tuition fees no later than April 12, 2019 to receive your diploma at this ceremony.
Important Dates Before the Ceremony
- Registration e-mail sent: Week of March 18, 2019
- Ceremony registration ends: April 5, 2019
- Tickets and passes sent out: Week of April 15, 2019
Invitations and Passes
- Free of charge for graduates. You will receive a pass.
- $40 per person for spouses, parents and friends. Limit of 4 guests per graduate.
- No charge for children under two sitting on an adult's lap.
Information for Graduates
- Business attire is required for graduates and their guests.
- Required, at a cost of $3, cash only.
- Place des Arts is not responsible for stolen or lost belongings (purses) left in the coatroom during the event. Therefore, if you have any concerns, we recommend that you leave your belongings with your guests.
Photos and videos
- A professional photographer will take individual photos when you go on stage to receive your diploma. Photos will be online within 72 hours of the ceremony at photopatrick.com.
- ÉTS convocation is a public event. Participants may see their images in the media, on the ÉTS Web site or Facebook page or in the school’s promotional materials. By registering for the ceremony, you accept these possibilities.
- A diploma framing service, designed with ÉTS’s colours, is offered on site.
- You can also order your frame in advance. You’ll receive it at the end of the ceremony.
Can’t Attend the Ceremony?
In that case, your diploma will be sent by postal mail to the address in your file. Be sure that it is up to date on MyETS and correct it if needed. Diplomas are mailed out about a month after the ceremony.
Write to the Bureau du registraire from your ÉTS e-mail address and include your permanent code, the name of your program and your mailing address in your message.