Research activities at LATIS focus on the design of decision support systems, along with discoveries aimed at improving the health care delivered to patients and enhancing the state of knowledge related to human physiology. These activities involve the integration and analysis of the complete range of health information, including electrophysiological signals, medical images and videos in the visible and infrared spectrum.
LATIS brings together ÉTS professors who specialize in health care and the majority of the students they supervise.
The lab consists of two connected rooms that house the equipment used for imaging and the acquisition of physiological signals.For more information
Projects for students
The professors associated with LATIS are always looking for students to take part in their projects. Are you interested in working with us? Contact one of the professors associated with the lab!
- Masters with thesis Aide à la décision pour une transfusion de globules rouges
- Masters with thesis Utilisation d’indicateurs automatisés d’activité en soins intensifs pédiatriques pour prédire la charge en soins infirmiers et les situations critiques aux soins intensifs pédiatriques
- Masters with project, Masters with thesis Prédiction du risque d’échec de la Ventilation non-invasive en soins intensifs pédiatriques
- Masters with project, Masters with thesis, Doctorate Intelligent ultrasound imaging
- Masters with project, Masters with thesis Analyse d'images échographiques 3D du conduit vocal
- Masters with project, Masters with thesis, Doctorate Ultrasound imaging to study and facilitate second language learning