No person who presents with any symptoms linked to COVID-19 or who is waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test may be present on campus.
The following instructions are intended specifically for personnel authorized to work on campus.
If you wish to come to ÉTS only to recover office equipment, you must contact the Bureau de la prévention et de la sécurité (Office of Prevention and Security) who will set up an appointment.
Before arriving on campus:
Once you arrive on campus:
- You must enter by the main entrance for Pavilion A* and inform the ÉTS Prevention and Security kiosk of your presence.
- Fill out the Health Verification Questionnaire on site daily.
- Always respect the directives of 2-metre physical distancing, hand washing and respiratory hygiene.
- Disinfect each individual work station that you use.
- Disinfect all shared work stations and equipment (tools, instruments, machines, etc.) after every use.
*Individuals who are going to Centech and INGO can access those locations directly, but they must fill out the Health Verification Questionnaire every day and send it upon arrival.
Indoor parking at ÉTS
- Are you commuting to ÉTS by bike?
- Free and self-service bicycle racks are available in the basement (sous-sol 1) of the Maison des étudiants parking lot, which can be accessed through the garage door located on Eleanor Street opposite Barré Street.
- You must first activate the door opening on your employee card by writing to email@example.com.
- If you have a parking pass
- You must use the parking area at Pavilion B (the only one that is open).
- If your regular parking space is in Pavilion A, you must inform us 48 hours in advance of your return to ÉTS by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to be authorized to access the parking area at Pavilion B.
- If you do not have a parking pass but wish to access the parking lot
- You can park your vehicle at Pavilion B at a cost of $8 per day (daily equivalent of a yearly pass).
- You must use your credit card to enter the parking area.
- To exit the parking area, you must go to the exit terminal (from inside your vehicle) and call Security using the intercom in order to have the $8 rate applied. You can then insert your credit card, which will activate the barrier.
Pedestrian movement once your vehicle is parked at Pavilion B
- You must exit the parking area using the pedestrian door located beside the vehicle entrance door (rue Jean-D’Estrées, beside the CPE/daycare).
- You must use this same door to re-enter the parking area and access your vehicle. Use the intercom to call Security to open the pedestrian door.