ÉTS provides each student with a student card, which is mandatory when taking exams and accessing laboratories and other services (library, Security Service, Sports complex, ÉTS Coop, etc.). It can also be used as a debit card for certain photocopiers.
Where and when to obtain a student card
- Go to the Facility Assets Management Service (Room A -1410) with one of the following:
- Letter confirming your admission
AND one of the following documents:
- Driver’s licence from a Canadian province
- Health insurance card from a Canadian province
- Canadian citizenship card
- Any other official document that includes a photograph and indicates your date of birth (in French or English)
If there are any documents or payments missing from your file, you will not be able to obtain your student card. In the case of modifications to your student file, allow for a delay of 24 to 48 hours following the modifications for the card to be functional.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
'ÉTS fournit à chaque étudiant une carte étudiante, obligatoire lors des examens, pour avoir accès aux laboratoires et à divers services (bibliothèque, Service de la sécurité, Centre sportif, Coop ÉTS, etc.). Elle peut aussi être utilisée comme carte de débit pour certains photocopieurs.
Renewing your student card
In case of loss, a $15 fee will be charged for the new card. If you have any questions, please contact Lise Desjardins at 514-396-8800, extension 7623.