Notice for the holiday season:
On Friday, December 14, 2018, our office will close at 4:30 pm. We will be closed for the holiday season starting at noon on Friday, December 21, 2018. We will be back at 8:30 am on Thursday, January 3, 2019.
The Registrar’s Office manages admission conditions, registrations, and the conditions relating to the continuation of your studies. This administrative entity also manages and maintains student records, from admission right through to issuance of diplomas. Here you can also obtain official documents, such as certificates, transcripts and a copy of your diploma.
- Room: A-1120
- Telephone: 514 396-8800 or 1 888 394-7888 (toll free)
- Fax: 514 396-8831
- From Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (regular schedule)
Obtaining official documents
- Online: Connect to MonÉTS and fill out the form that is located in the “Forms” section. If you have forgotten your access codes, write to email@example.com (you will be asked security questions);
You can also use the application form (in French) for a certificate or a statement of notes without logging in. Only Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted.
- In person: You must fill out the form (in French) and pay the fees online using a computer or your cell phone before you appear at the Registrar’s Office. No payment will be accepted at the counter. You must have paid the fees by credit card at the time you fill in the form.
- By Proxy: If you asked to pick up the document at the Registrar’s Office counter and you aren’t able to get there, you can appoint a person to pick up the documents on your behalf. However, you must prepare a proxy (In French). This must be sent to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE your representative comes to the counter.
Obtain a Duplicate Copy of a Diploma
Any request to obtain a duplicate of a diploma must be transmitted by e-mail to email@example.com.